Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas Gift Ideas

Can't wait for Santa!

Well, we are already getting requests for suggestions for Christmas gifts for Smiles. We don't really need much, but we know that there are lots of people out there who love us and want to give something to our little guy. One suggestion I would like to make is something from Tiny Tillia (http://www.tinytillia.com) by Avon. I created a registry on the site for some things that I thought were cute.
It's getting cold outside, I love my doggy hat!

Now, some explanation. A friend of mine, Melisa Bernard, recently became an Avon representative. She is a good friend who recently moved away from Jamestown and I miss her dearly. Melisa's husband has been battling colon cancer for several years now and he recently lost his job. Melisa started selling Avon to supplement their income and help with his chemo treatments. So I'd like to help her out and support her new business. So please if you are considering getting a gift for Smiles check out my Tiny Tillia registry. Also if want to buy some Avon stuff, go to Melisa's page and make her your Avon Rep.
Thanks so much.

1 comment: